To all guests and patrons, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you the safety measures we are implementing at Discovery Primea in light of COVID-19.
Fully conscious of our social responsibility to the community, we are implementing these initiatives in accordance to the community quarantine of the national government, as well as our own measures to ensure your well-being.
- Cars are sanitized and disinfected by our security team before entering the port cochere
- Guests are required to step on a shoe dip or disinfectant mat before entering the lobby
- Guests are required to utilize the hand sanitizing station before entering the premises
- Guests are required to undergo a temperature scan before entering the premises
- Guests are strictly required to wear a mask when in the hotel’s public areas. Management reserves the right to escort those who refuse to comply.
- Guests checking-in are required to accomplish mandatory health questionnaires by the Department of Health, the Department of Tourism, and the Makati City government
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed strategically in public areas for guests’ use
- Public and high touch areas are sanitized by our housekeeping team every four hours
- Guests are required to observe social distancing by observing the clear red markers placed in identified areas of the hotel
Guestrooms and suites
- Rooms are booked two (2) days in between occupancy to be completely disinfected after each use.
- It is mandatory for staff to wear face masks and utilize disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting guestrooms.
- Rooms are thoroughly disinfected with an electrostatic spray machine
- High touch items such as door knobs, remote control, and desk telephone are sanitized
- Our F&B team are strictly required to wear a mask and gloves at all times.
- Chefs are required to be in complete protective gear when preparing orders.
- Restaurants remain closed in observance of the GCQ, but takeout and in-room dining items are available from 11:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
With the recommendation of the government to observe social distancing, we have taken steps to suspend operations in the following restaurants and facilities starting 15 March 2020, until further notice.
- Flame Restaurant
- The Gilarmi Lounge
- Plunge Pool Bar
- 1824 Whisky & Cigar Bar
- Terazi Spa
- 37 Degrees Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Toni & Guy Salon
We will resume normal operations as developments of the situation allow us to do so. We would like to request for your understanding during these challenging times. Rest assured that these steps were implemented to help ensure the health and well-being of our guests, associates, and the Discovery Primea family as a whole.