The festive season can be the most exciting and joyous part of the year, but it can be the most taxing too! Not to be a modern day Scrooge, but just think of all the things that could be preventing you from fully enjoying the most awaited part of the year: long airport queues and traffic jams, overbooked restaurants, last-minute shopping runs and crowded malls.
While the holiday season is already in full swing, it’s never too late to take a short break from the rush and flurry of the season. We bring you a list of simple tips on how to combat stress during the holidays!
- Plan your vacations early! Checking flights and traveling earlier might earn you extra savings and more time spent with family. Always remember to check your trusted airlines for the best deals.
- Whether you’re spending the holidays abroad or planning for a holiday homecoming, book your hotel rooms in advance! Most luxury hotel properties in Makati City offer special holiday room packages and treats for those visiting during the Christmas season.
- Avoid crowded malls and long lines. Online shopping is definitely the way to go! Choose the perfect presents for loved ones in the comfort of your own home. Most establishments offer excellent gift guides, so you’ll have nothing to worry about!
- Stay calm and relaxed all season long by getting a luxurious spa treatment. Book an appointment for yourself and enjoy moments of pure tranquility and bliss.
- Have a good night’s rest! Sleep tight, and don’t let the Grinch bite!
- Think positively! In the end, Christmas is a joyful season filled with love and cheer. Any negative thought or feeling can easily be driven away by images of celebrating the holidays with family and friends. Focus on the joys of the season and everything that makes it so special!