To all guests and patrons, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you the safety measures we are strictly implementing to address Covid-19.
We know the world we live in now requires more care and attention to detail. When you step into Discovery Primea, we want to be your Safe Haven. We want you to be able to breathe easy when you are home with us. In order to do this, please be informed of the strict measures that we have implemented for the safety of our community.
- All vehicles entering the property will be subjected to a car tire sanitation using a disinfectant solution containing 0.1% sodium hypochlorite. Sodium hypochlorite is a chlorine compound used for water and surface purification.
Hotel transportation service
- Hotel vehicles are sanitized before shift, before dispatch, after use, and at end of day shift.
- Partitions are installed as additional safety measure
- Drivers are equipped with face mask and shield
- Passenger capacity is in observance of social distancing
- Altis and Camry – maximum of three (3) passengers excluding the driver
- Van and Grandia – maximum of seven (7) passengers excluding the driver
- Guest luggage is sanitized by security team before entering the hotel premises
All guests and associates entering the property must comply with our safety protocols.
- We observe a strict no mask, no entry policy
- Guests are required to wear a mask while in public spaces of the property
- Guests entering are required to step on the shoe dip / disinfecting mat
- Guests must sanitize their hands in the sanitizing station at the entrance
- Guests must undergo a temperature scan before entry
- Individuals who display a temperature of 37 ° will be requested to temporarily sit down at a designated area to allow their body temperature to cool. After five minutes, the guest’s temperature will be taken again. Should the temperature remain above the normal range, the guest will be asked to proceed to the isolation room where they will be assisted in transportation arrangements to depart the property.
- Floor markers are available to help guests observe social distancing
- Shield guards at the front desk and concierge are installed as additional protection measure
- Front office associates are equipped with PPE
- Guests are required to accomplish a health declaration form as mandated by the government
- Key cards are sanitized and placed in a tray before being handed over to the guest
- Only a maximum of four people are allowed in the elevators, where visible markers are placed to observe social distancing
- Guests may opt to check out the evening before departure or early morning on the day of departure
- Guests who require transportation assistance are requested to give the Concierge a minimum of 30-minute notice before departure
- All housekeeping personnel are required to wear PPE while cleaning the guestrooms
- Dry steaming, liquid Lysol and anti-microbial mist Germaster S72 are used to disinfect the rooms.
- High touch areas such as door knobs, remote control, telephones are disinfected
- Amenities are minimized as advised by the government
- Sanitation Kits which include 70& solution alcohol or alcohol-based hand sanitizer and face masks are available for guests upon request.
- Chefs and servers are required to be in PPE gear for food handling and delivery to guest
- Cutleries are sanitized thoroughly
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in accessible areas throughout the hotel
- Digital signages with safety reminders are visible
- High touch areas such as lift buttons, door knobs, faucets, etc. are sanitized frequently
- Chefs and servers are required to be in PPE gear
- Cutleries are strictly sanitized
- Guests are required to observe social distancing
- Guests must sanitize their hands before entering the dining area
- QR code menus are available for guest convenience, a hard copy of the menu is available upon request
The following facility will remain closed until further announcement by the government.
- Terazi Spa
We will resume normal operations as developments of the situation allow us to do so. We would like to request for your understanding during these challenging times. Rest assured that these steps were implemented to help ensure the health and well-being of our guests, associates, and the Discovery Primea family as a whole.