We are all in search of something different once in a while specially when it comes to food. When staying in the Philippines, you may find in this list dining joints which provide unusual Asian eats around Makati.
- Royal Indian Curry House – Craving for Indian flavors after your pub crawl in Poblacion? Royal Indian Curry House or R.I.C.H. serves authentic Indian cuisine and is a popular late night sports bar and restaurant in Makati. Their dishes is so savory that you will definitely come back for more.
- Ziggurat Cuisine – this casual restaurant located at Tigris and Durban street near Makati Avenue offers over 200 dishes from India, the Mediterranean, Africa and Middle East. From Shurabats to Ethiopian Injera, Duck Tagine M’ghdour to Persian Tadiq, Baklavas to Shandy, they all offer it here. So if you are someone who’s keen to taste a variety of exotic food in one seating, go to Ziggurat Cuisine and satisfy your craving for something peculiar.
- Swagat Indian Cuisine– Hole in the wall restaurants has been a trend for a while not only in Makati but in Manila. What’s different with Swagat is that it’s a hole in the wall diner that offers no frills Indian food. This modest eatery in FCC Building in Legazpi Village serves specialties like their Baigan Masala, Chola Bhatura, Bhendi Fry, and more. Their rose infused lassi drink is a must try when you drop by Swagat.
- Azuthai – If you’ve been meaning to try traditional Thai dishes, go straight to Milky Way Building in Arnaiz Avenue. This airy hideaway has a calming ambiance, which complements the rich exotic flavors that make up each dish.
Tom Yum Goong, Crispy Catfish Salad, Pomelo Salad, Pad Thai Noodles, and Pandan Chicken are just some of the classic Thai dishes everyone needs to try. At AzuThai Restaurant in Makati, they’ve elevated Thai Cuisine while still sticking to tradition. . . Read more on our blog!http://primer.com.ph/food/location/makati/pasay-road/azuthai-in-makati-home-style-thai-cuisine/ . . #azuthai #thaicuisine #primerph #philippineprimer #tagsforlikesandfollowers #lifestyle #expatslife #primerph #yum #foodie #hungry #instafood #foodspiration #eat #eeeeeats #philippineprimer #tag #tagsomeone #travelbytaste
- Mantra Bistro– is one of the new and upcoming restaurants in the Legazpi Village area. It garnered a number of foodie followers in just a short span of time. Must tries from this Mantra are Grilled Chicken Tikka and the homemade goodness of traditional Indian curry. They also serve cocktails and wines that go perfect with your dishes.
- Bollywood Treats– Another hole in the wall eatery in this list located in Century City Mall in Poblacion Makati, Bollywood Treats, offers a reasonably-priced Indian food. It’s an ideal quick-fix stop when you crave for something flavorful but not at all too spicy.
- Pooja’s Cafe– What’s great about Pooja’s Café? It’s an unassuming place located in King’s Court Legazpi Village in Makati with some good South Indian food offerings. Their hot tandoori chicken is said to give you quite the kick!
2018 Feb 17, Saturday Feel that delightful burn in Pooja’s Café, King’s Court, Chino Roces. https://kevsvsfood.wordpress.com/2018/02/20/bringing-the-heat-in-poojas-cafe/ #kevsvsfood #zomatoph #zomatophfoodie #gwapocertified #whattoeatph #poojascafe #indianfood #indiancuisine #southindiancuisine #chickentikka #masalapappad #paneer #chickenmakhanwala #butterchicken #gulabjamun