To all guests and patrons, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you the safety measures we are implementing at Discovery Primea in light of COVID-19.
Fully conscious of our social responsibility to the community, we are implementing these initiatives in accordance to the community quarantine announcement of the national government.
We have imposed the following safety measures:
- All guests and visitors must undergo a temperature scan before entering hotel premises.
- All hotel guests must accomplish the mandatory health check questionnaires by the Department of Health and the Makati City Government, upon check-in.
- It is mandatory for all hotel staff entering the guest rooms to wear face masks and disposable gloves.
- Guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized by hotel staff using Hygiene Pro.
- Alcohol stations are placed in each floor for guests’ use.
- Advisories are placed in digital screens and strategic areas in the hotel to remind guests and visitors to follow proper hygiene practices.
- Public areas are sanitized regularly by the hotel staff.
With the recommendation of the government to observe social distancing, we have taken steps to suspend operations in the following restaurants and facilities starting 15 March 2020, until further notice.
- Flame Restaurant
- The Gilarmi Lounge
- Plunge Pool Bar
- 1824 Whisky & Cigar Bar
- Terazi Spa
- 37 Degrees Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Toni & Guy Salon
We will resume normal operations as developments of the situation allow us to do so. We would like to request for your understanding during these challenging times. Rest assured that these steps were implemented to help ensure the health and well-being of our guests, associates, and the Discovery Primea family as a whole.