In this fast-paced modern time where we find refuge in green spaces, a compiled list of open gardens and parks with green lush trees and shrubs in Makati Central Business District may come in handy. You may easily be acquainted with skyscrapers, tall office buildings, and countless shopping centers in Makati but you might thank your future self when you know where to go when you need to catch some fresh air.
- Greenbelt Park – If you love to stroll and shop, this is the most ideal spot for you. Greenbelt Park is one of the most accessible parks in this list. It’s just a stone throw away from many hotels near Greenbelt where you can find good restaurants in Makati.
Where: Greenbelt Walkways
- Washington Sycip Park – This is one of the well-loved secrets of Makati. The Washington Sycip Park is nostalgically attractive and lovely. This is where you can go if you need a breather and a place to meditate. A place where you can steer away from the usual Makati Manila nightlife.
Where: Legaspi Village
- Ayala Triangle Gardens—This is probably the most well-known area for your greenhouse fix. With serene jogging paths, adjacent restaurants, and open spaces for meditation and exercise, people from all over the city flock to Ayala Triangle Gardens to witness festivals and concerts most especially in December where the dancing Christmas lights come alive.
Where: Paseo de Roxas Street corner Makati Avenue corner Ayala Avenue
- Makati Garden Club – How about a community secret garden amidst a jungle of concrete edifices? If you have a penchant for gardening and greenery conservation, this is a great place to start! Become a member of this exclusive Makati club and enjoy the enchanting plant nursery, the exquisite Maria Luisa’s Garden Room Café and their flower and craft shop.
Where: Recoletos Street corners EDSA & Ayala Avenue
- Makati Park and Garden — sometimes called Fort Bonifacio Riverside Park and Liwasang Bonifacio by local residents, is an urban riverfront park along the south bank of the Pasig River in Makati. Do more as it has its own sports and aquatic center, lake, and party venue.
Where: Dr Jose P. Rizal Extension